Terms & Conditions
1. Property: The vacation rental property is:
and is location at Fonclaire Holidays, 87300, Blond, FRANCE
The property is fully furnished and includes Bed linen, towels, kitchen applicances, amenities,
Electrical good such as TV, digital TV, DVD player, hair dryer etc.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest details on the booking form.
3. Maximum Occupancy : The maximum number of guests is limited to:
Gite le Vigneron 2 people
Chalet D'ete Orchard 4 people (6 people via prior agreement, additional fees may apply)
Cottage de Pecheur 6 people (8 people via prior agreement, additional fees may apply)
Meadow View Glamping 4 people (6 people via prior agreement, additional fees may apply)
Bluebell Walk Glamping 4 people
Carpers Rest Lake View 4 people
Carpers Rest Field View 4 people
An additional charge of € 10 per person per night for guests in addition to the above will be
4.Term of the Lease: The vacation rental leas
Failure to adhere to the check-out time may result in an additional late fee set at € 25 unless
discussed in advance of the stay.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (attached to this agreement) at all times
while at the property, and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest
permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while residing at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection
or emergency. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner by giving at
least 2 hours notice (unless in case of emergency).
7. A deposit of 15% is due in order to secure the booking, with the balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Failure to make this payment will result on the loss of deposit, and the booking being cancelled.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Reception immediately. A €200 cheque is required on 'check-in' to be held by Management to cover any damage caused during the guest stay. The cheque will be destroyed 7 days after the 'check out' if no damages is found.
8. Cancelation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel the reservation, the deposit will be lost unless alternatives are agreed with Fonclaire Holidays.
The Homeowner may also be entitled to cancel the Guest stay if house rules are broken during rental period.
9. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase the correct insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances, accidents or other issues that may prohibit Guest from traveling or fulfilling rental terms.
10. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are: bank transfer/cheque/Cash
By booking your stay directly with us you agree to the above terms and conditions