Terms & Conditions
1. Property: The vacation rental property is:
and is location at Fonclaire Holidays, 87300, Blond, FRANCE
The property is fully furnished and includes Bed linen, towels, kitchen applicances, amenities,
Electrical good such as TV, digital TV, DVD player, hair dryer etc.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest details on the booking form.
3. Maximum Occupancy : The maximum number of guests is limited to:
Gite le Vigneron 2 people
Chalet D'ete Orchard 4 people (6 people via prior agreement, additional fees may apply)
Cottage de Pecheur 6 people (8 people via prior agreement, additional fees may apply)
Meadow View Glamping 4 people (6 people via prior agreement, additional fees may apply)
Bluebell Walk Glamping 4 people
Carpers Rest Lake View 4 people
Carpers Rest Field View 4 people
An additional charge of € 10 per person per night for guests in addition to the above will be
4.Term of the Lease: The vacation rental leas
Failure to adhere to the check-out time may result in an additional late fee set at € 25 unless
discussed in advance of the stay.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (attached to this agreement) at all times
while at the property, and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest
permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while residing at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection
or emergency. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner by giving at
least 2 hours notice (unless in case of emergency).
7. A deposit of 15% is due in order to secure the booking, with the balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Failure to make this payment will result on the loss of deposit, and the booking being cancelled.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Reception immediately. A €200 cheque is required on 'check-in' to be held by Management to cover any damage caused during the guest stay. The cheque will be destroyed 7 days after the 'check out' if no damages is found.
8. Cancelation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel the reservation, the deposit will be lost unless alternatives are agreed with Fonclaire Holidays.
9. Swimming Pool Rules
Swimming pool is open from 10am until 9pm
Use swimming pool at own risk, no life guard on duty
The undersigned assumes the risk for himself / herself and all included in the reservation, of using the swimming without a lifeguard.
Children are to be accompanied and supervised at all times
Enter and exit the pool by the steps only
No diving into the pool
Do not drink the swimming pool water
No food or drinks in the swimming pool
No glass around the pool
If the area is subject to a hose pipe ban, then this may result in the swimming being closed.
10. Playground Rules
Use playground at own risk
All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
No glass or alcoholic beverages
Proper footwear required
Improper use of equipment prohibited
1 person per swing at a time
No jumping off the side
Playground for children ages between 3 and 10 years
11. No children are to enter the lake boundary (fence) without a parent / Guardian. Fishing is available with prior permission from a member of staff
12. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase the correct insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances, accidents or other issues that may prohibit Guest from traveling or fulfilling rental terms.
13. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are: bank transfer/cheque/Cash
The Homeowner may be entitled to cancel the Guest stay or ask guests to leave site if these terms and conditions are not adhered too. Fonclaire Holidays / Fonclaire Glamping & Fonclaire camping accept no liability for lose, damage of injures incured on our site.
By booking your stay directly with us you agree to the above terms and conditions